The 任务 of Trinity Classical Academy is to offer a challenging education
grounded in the Christian faith and the classical tradition to produce
young men and women of virtue, wisdom, purpose, and courage
The following statements are the foundation of Biblical beliefs on which Trinity Classical Academy is based. They are the key elements of Christianity that we will purposefully and clearly teach to our students in various ways through all grade levels.
- We believe the Bible to be the only inerrant, authoritative Word of God and the sufficient, final authority for the church (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 加拉太书1:8-9, 帖撒罗尼迦后书》2:2, 彼得1:19-21, I约翰9, 帖撒罗尼迦前书2:13, 诗篇18:30).
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. They are the same in substance, equal in power and glory (2 Corinthians 13:14).
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, 他是处女, 在他无罪的生命中, 在他的奇迹, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory (1 Timothy 2:5).
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary (Ezekiel 36:26-27; Titus 3:5).
- We believe that salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5-7).
- We believe that faith without works is dead (James 2:14, 17; Titus 3:8).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life by convicting us of sin, 安慰金沙app下载客户端, 指导金沙app下载客户端, giving us spiritual gifts and the desire to obey God; and he enables us to pray and to understand God’s Word (Ephesians 6:17-18).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved to the resurrection of life and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation (John 5:29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 4:3; 1 Corinthians 12:13).
- We believe that Jesus Christ is Head of the church, comprised of all true believers in Him. Christians are to associate themselves as members of local churches and to serve Jesus Christ faithfully in carrying out the Great Commission. Each church has the authority and right from Jesus Christ to govern itself and to administer order, 敬拜, and to carry out its various ministries (Ephesians 1:22; Colossians 1:18).
- We believe that man was created to glorify God in all that he does (1 Corinthians 10:31).
The substance of these statements is that which will be considered 主要原则 at Trinity Classical Academy. 二次学说 and issues that are not essential to biblical Christianity will not be presented as 主要原则. 二次学说(e.g. modes of baptism or charismatic gifts) may be discussed in various classes, but the 学校 will not take dogmatic positions. When these types of doctrines arise, students will be referred back to their families and local churches for final authority.